Website Repairs and Maintenance
Don't let a broken website break your business as well.
Website repair and maintenance is an important issue.
Because even if you do have a working website, if the pages on it render poorly or they have broken links and missing images you know any potential client is likely to think that it reflects on your business as a whole.
Or maybe you realise that the damage doesn’t even have to be visible. That poor coding and poor basic search engine optimisation might be hurting the success of your website and so dragging your business down too.
But let me help with a website repair service that will transform the impression of your site from a negative to a big positive. Not just for potential customers but also for that all-important visitor you really need to impress, Google.
Fixing website problems like....
- Broken Page Links - links that should go to other pages within your website but only bring up error messages.
- Broken Image Links - links to internal or external images that no longer exist.
- Outdated Content - content that is obviously out of date makes a horrible impression to your customers and to Google.
- Google Ranking - not just poor content affects your ranking on Google, badly coded pages do as well. - I will adapt or strip out unnecessary code to put that right.
- Simple Search Engine Optimisation - certain code within a website is crucial to improved SEO. I will make sure those tags are included and fully optimised on every page.
- Website Additions - you need new pages added to your website but you dont know how.
- Browser Compatibility - your website might look fine in one browser but a mess in another. I'll check and correct the code so it will look the same in all browsers.
- Website Crashes - if your website goes down I can respond immediately to the emergency and get it back online quickly.
Perhaps though the problem is not necessarily with your website but that you’ve lost contact or confidence with the original designer and you need someone else to take over.
Whatever it is you want changing on your website, however it isn’t ‘working’ anymore, repairing it needn’t be too difficult or even cost that much.
Not repairing or improving it could be costing more than you know every day.
What My Clients Say
It has been a great pleasure to work with Glenn as he is very professional, knowledgeable and so easy to get along with, truly a nice guy - and I can't praise him as a person, or his skills, highly enough."
Debbie Rush - Affinity Health & Beauty